Monday, September 26, 2011

Let's welcome Handsome Hooter! (finally!!)

Dear Handsome Hooter... thank you for those stupendously kind words of welcome. I feel just a little bit more of a piss off now (thanks to you) and I shall pledge to harass you further. To our general not-so-wide audience- let's welcome the Handsome Hooter with a loud round of applause!! *hoot hoot*.

To some of you confused souls, she and I were in school together and we plan to be at each other's throats till we die (or be the cause of death).

Now to come to the public appraisal I have received at her hands. Ahem. Gujju eh? You should be one to talk. Let's make this fact clear that SHE just so happens to be a MAARWARI. But considering that fact that I am not racist AT ALL; I'll completely overlook that fact and still continue to annoy her (that's what best friends do! I mean- come on!!) And hey, you do love my mom's food. :P

Anyway, getting to the latest hoot for the day, my brother is in town. *screams her head off* I miss him all round the year when he is away doing his MBA and the minute he comes, we just HAVE TO fight. Today, it was regarding who listens to more music (completely pointless argument in my opinion. But hey! boys will be boys!) Finally, we stopped fighting about that only when mom entered with a plate of frankie (I can totally imagine Handsome Hooter's mouth watering) in our room. That's when we started fighting about the frankie!

I guess siblings, no matter what age; will NEVER grow up. And believe it or not, I'm loving it! (This is not an advert for McDonalds- sorry to disappoint you folks!)

Also, now that we are talking about growing up, I am turning a year older in about 2 weeks and 3 days. I know it sucks and I have some totally laidback plans for that day which I shall hoot about later. On second thoughts, maybe I shouldn't because it would be totally inappropriate. I don't know, let's see.


Oh dang it! If I won't, my best friend WILL hoot about it. So you guys better show up for some spice then! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment